Pho Brisket or Pho Chin-Nam is one of our favorite dishes to make. It tastes good and gives eaters a lot of depth in tastes and textures. Redbo's Pho Brisket begins with a good piece of Wagyu Brisket. The Wagyu Brisket is high in fat (oleic acid) content because it's fully matured cattle. The following are 10 steps on how we prepare our Brisket bowl:
1. We only cook our Brisket for two and half hours.
2. We cool it down before it's sliced it.
3. The broth gets boiled to over 200 degrees
4. The bowl gets boiled over 175 degrees
5. The noodles get a quick dip in hot water.
6. The noodles go in the bowl that we had just boiled.
7. The briskets are layered on top of the noodles
8. The broth is then poured into the bowl while boiling
9. We add chopped cilantro, chop onion, and scallion.
10. A final touch with black pepper and served.
The final product is a beautiful bowl of pho brisket we all enjoyed. But that is not all; check out our Shaking Wagyu Beef.